Jennifer Aldrich and Stephen Gates
SENIOR MANAGER OF DESIGN COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS (ALDRICH) AND HEAD DESIGN EVANGELIST (GATES) AT INVISION
About The Episode
In this bonus episode, we chat about balancing personal and professional demands in a remote environment, especially during these challenging times. Join special guests Jennifer Aldrich, Senior Manager of Design Community Partnerships, and Stephen Gates, Head Design Evangelist, at InVision, as we discuss best practices for remote communication and how to build trust within your remote teams.
We hope this episode helps you and your teams as you transition to remote work during this time of change in the face of our current health crisis. You’ll learn:
- How to set expectations for remote communication
- Tips for creating boundaries between work and life
- Establishing documentation and processes for team collaboration
- The value of soft skills in remote leadership
- Benefits of working from home in building trust and connection for teams
Uncover insights from the world’s top design leaders
In Season 3 of the Design Better Podcast, we’re exploring the connected workflow: how designers work more effectively and efficiently with their engineering and product counterparts. We’ll talk about how building key partnerships throughout an organization can help you ship better products, faster, with companies like Google, Airbnb, Atlassian and the Wall Street Journal.